When I first take on a client, one question I always ask is HOW is your brand currently driving traffic in your marketing?
- paid ads
- local or online networking groups
- social media
- podcast or YouTube channel
- other ways?
From there we can work together to create a strategy of what areas to work on.
It’s a very NOISY world, especially online!
The purpose of marketing is to create visibility. So you can attract interested prospects, establish credibility, and ultimately drive growth in your business. It does this by converting leads into loyal customers, that want more of your services, AND tell their friends about you!
A good marketing strategy is a plan that outlines how you’ll promote your services to reach your target audience. This is why it’s essential to understand your ideal clients. Learning about where they spend their time (online and in person) and how to reach them? It also includes creating compelling messages that resonate with their needs and desires. Understanding problems and offering them solutions.
So the question is… how do we do that?
1. Attract Customers: By KNOWING our ideal customers inside and out. (If you need help with this… read THIS post) and then showcasing the unique value and benefits of your services. You can generate interest and draw potential customers to your business through online visuals. Taking a stance on controversial topics. Use good hooks in your video and written content. Finding ways to stop them in their tracks to they think, “Oh, she’s just like me”
2. Build Brand Awareness: Establish and strengthen your brand presence in the market. Through consistent messaging, visual identity assets, and engaging content, you can create recognition and familiarity among your target audience, making your business memorable and trustworthy.
3. Establishing Credibility: Find opportunities to showcase your expertise and authority in your industry. Some ways to do this are by sharing valuable content on your social media. Starting a blog. Posting testimonials, case studies, or success stories, of past clients. (You can keep the name confidential if you need to) Demonstrate your knowledge and build trust with potential customers by being a guest speaker on a podcast or local news channel. Writing blogs or in magazines.
4. Create lead-generating campaigns. Use social media to help you capture contact information from interested individuals. Automate this with email autoresponders. This allows you to nurture these leads further and guide them through your sales funnel toward becoming paying clients.
5. Increasing Conversions: Effective marketing strategies are designed to convert leads into actual customers. By crafting persuasive messages, providing clear calls to action, and offering incentives or promotions, you can encourage potential customers to take the next step and engage with your services.
6. Retaining Customers: It is said it costs more to acquire a new customer than to keep an existing one. By staying connected with your former happy customers through email marketing, personalized offers, and loyalty programs, you can encourage repeat business, and referrals, and foster long-term relationships.
7. Gaining Competitive Advantage: In a crowded marketplace, marketing helps you differentiate your services from competitors. Find what YOU do that your competitors don’t do… and then tell people about it! By highlighting your unique selling points, addressing the pain points of your target audience, and showcasing the value you provide, you can position yourself as the preferred choice in your niche.
I hope these tips help. If you’d love to learn more about branding, marketing and customer loyalty you may be a good fit for my Funnel Foundations Framework. It’s is a 3-part workshop series designed for new and experienced coaches and service providers who DIY’d their brand need a refresh. It’s time to:
✅ revitalize your branding
✅ clarify & automate your lead & sales processes
✅ wow your clients with an amazing customer service experience
Funnel Foundation Framework:
All 3 Workshops are available now on demand!